04 October 2010

Manglaze review!


I was so excited when this turned in the post this morning! Not only did it arrive earlier than anticipated (estimated delivery was 2-3 weeks but it turned up in 10 days!) but it was very well packaged to ensure there were no breakages.

After unscrewing the lid and taking out the brush, it looked like any other nail varnish. It had the same consistency and the same glossy colour. However, upon application it turned out to be so much more! As I painted my nails I could see all the tiny bits of glitter that gave the nail varnish something more. It dried after a few seconds and I could actually see it drying (which I think is definitely a bonus! I'm forever smudging my nail varnish, thinking it was dry). I did like the overall finish, but I think its going to take some getting used to...Its strange looking at a beautiful colour nail varnish that isn't glossy.

This is getting a huge thumbs up from me!

4 comments: