09 October 2010

Mayday Parade/The Maine

It's almost a week since I saw Mayday Parade & The Maine and I'm missing them epic amounts already!
I must admit, I'd heard a few of The Maine's songs but I was more interested in bassist Garrett Nickelsen than the music. They were great live and their banter reminded me of an early Blink-182, which is never a bad thing! My favourite song from their set was "Girls Do What They Want".










Mayday Parade performed second and I'm now in love with Jeremy Lenzo. 'Miserable At Best' will always be my favourite song of theirs because it means a lot to me, but 'Three Cheers For Five Years' was pretty amazing too! Brooks has such good stage presence and his hair is epic.

















Apparently the bands will be back next year and I'm crossing everything I physically can that they'll come to Newcastle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment