24 September 2010

Autumn is upon us!

I love autumn. The crisp yellowy-brown leaves crunching under your feet, the cold breeze that blows despite the sun shining with all its might and the very idea of winter (and dare I mention the "C" word) just around the corner...I love it.

My absolute favourite thing has to be shopping though. Digging out the old cardigans and jumpers and getting rid of summer clothes to make room in the wardrobe for winter-wear. I've already started scouring websites looking for things to keep nice and warm in, so I thought i'd share some of them with you!
I think there are 3 essential items that everybody should own; Leggings, Ugg boots (or boots of that style) and jumper dresses. They are the most comfortable things in the world and they look so adorable.




No comments:

Post a Comment