24 September 2010

The Best Is Yet To Come


When I first heard that Kids In Glass Houses would be releasing "The Best Is Yet To Come" as their next single, I thought they were crazy! Of the thirteen songs on their second album, Dirt, this isn't the one I would have picked...especially with such strong contenders on the album; Sunshine, The Morning Afterlife, For Better Or Hearse and Lilli Rose to name but a few.

However, after blasting it a few times and perving on both Aled Phillips and Andrew Shay in the video, I have to admit how wrong I was. The Best Is Yet To Come is an amazing song and I can't wait to hear it live when I see the band on tour again in November. Well done boys, yet another single you can be proud of! (Sunshine will always be my favourite though, sorry!)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment