24 September 2010

TGIF!


Just had an amazing bubble bath, put on my favourite PJs and snuggled up with a bar of mint aero to watch Eastenders...Heaven! <3.

The picture above shows the products I used. Dove Beauty Bath Indulging Cream - A huge bottle of this has been sitting on my bathroom windowsill for ages, so I decided to use it tonight. It's absolutely amazing! I don't like the Dove soap because I find it dries my skin out and it smells, well, soapy. However, the bath cream is so soft and smells divine. It left my skin silky soft and smelling gorgeous.

I used Clean and Clear deep action cream wash on my face because its oil free and my T-Zone can get quite oily. I find it's great for clearing blackheads and it makes my skin feel super clean. I followed this up with Nivea visage moisturising fluid, again oil free, but it does make my T-Zone feel slightly greasy!

I love putting perfume on after I've been in the bath, especially on the back of my neck because I can smell it when I dry my hair, then its on my bed sheets and I can still smell it the next day <3. I'm running low on perfume at the moment so I'm keeping my favourites for special occasions and using up my Avon Tahitian instead. It's a light summery fragrance with hints of coconut and vanilla, absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment