03 June 2011

Come Dine With Me

You might be familiar with the tv show 'Come Dine With Me', but if you're not, let me tell you a little bit about it.

The show has either four or five competitors who host a dinner party for the other contestants. Each competitor then rates the host's performance with the winner winning a cash prize.

Me, my sister, my brother in law and our friends had our own 'competition' a while back, just for fun. This time we're upping the steaks and we're all going to put money in so there will be a cash prize for the person with the highest rating.

Sounds fun, huh?

I'm not a bad cook, infact, I make dinner for my family every night, but I always feel the pressure when it comes to things like this because I'm really competitive! It's not just about the food, it's about the ambience, the table dressing and the entertainment.

My dessert has been planned already and I think I might be on to a winner there, but I'm really struggling to find a starter that not only 'fits' my menu, but will impress everyone.

I shall keep you updated with my progress!

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment